- The NIR On Board kit performs real time analysis of dry matter and nutrients on both forage harvesters and combines during harvesting.
- The NIR analyzer is installed on the tube where the material is continuously floating.
- Data are readable in real time on the display installed in the cabin and transferred wirelessly to the Field Trace Software in Cloud.
- Real time analysis with indication of average DM for each field/truck.
- Estimate the yield also on the basis of nutrient content of harvested material.
- Increase the profit negotiating the price by quality and not only by quantity.
- Controlling removal of nutrients from fields during harvesting enables to plan ahead specific actions (e.g. fertigation).
- Measure the value of starch contained in the harvested material enables making a prediction of gas production for biogas plants.
- Multilanguage menu and user messages.
- The user can set Customer, Farm and Field before analysis.
- Ingredient management.
- Operators’ control.
- 3G wireless data transfer exchange information from the FIELD Trace Cloud Software to the NIR On Board indicator and vice-versa.
- Trace all activities carried out in field:
- NIR technology together with GPS grids permits to characterize a field more accurately. (granularity concept)
- The results of NIR analysis are essental to prescribe the variable-rate application to apply seed, fertilizer, insecticide etc…