- The XLR-8 remote display feature bright red LEDs to clearly show scale data in any lighting condition. The RS-232 interface and autolearn feature make connecting to an indicator or other serial device a snap. Rugged steel enclosure is specifically designed for multiple agricultural applications.
Features & Advantages
- Highly Visible - High brightness, high resolution LEDs and a large 2 in (51 mm) or 3.5 in (88.9 mm) alphanumeric matrix display (4.5 in / 114 mm overall, including bar graph) provide clear viewing of weight readings and messages.
- Reduced Glare - Automatic dimming uses a light sensor to dim the display at night or in dark areas and is set to maximum intensity for viewing in sunlight. The polarized lens further improves visibility during daylight hours by reducing glare.
- RS-232 Interface - Connect to any product with a serial interface including all indicators from Avery Weigh-Tronix or other manufacturers with an RS-232 port and PCs.
- Detailed Messaging - Whether a simple weight reading or a detailed message, the 8 character (XLR-8) model keeps your message easy-to-read.
- Transmitter / Receiver Option – Standard – Advance through ingredients during batching or perform a standard key function on Avery Weigh-Tronix indicators.
- Full Width Bar Graph – Get an easy visual reference during loading or unloading with a bar graph that spans the width of the display.
- XLR J-box – Allows you to connect two XLR remote displays to your indicator.
- Serial Cables – Connect to Avery Weigh-Tronix or other manufacturer’s indicators for 12 VDC power and communications or connect to a PC’s serial ports to easily share data.
- Stainless Steel Debris Shield – Protect the XLR from falling objects and moisture. Shielding rain from the lens cuts down on dust collecting on the lens and improves visibility.
- Power Cables – 115 to 120 VAC power cables are available for connecting to a PC, truck scale or stationary applications.
- Wireless Connections – Enable wireless communication for short or long distances.