- Feed the ration your nutritionist balanced. Dry matter intakes were the main reason that we developed the Feed Supervisor® system. Our focus was to develop a system to monitor daily intakes.
- Your nutritionist can now do a better job of balancing rations by knowing the actual intake of the cows. He/she can catch problems as they begin and before they become major issues by monitoring dry matter intake patterns.
- You can use the Ration Management features and reports to make proactive changes within your herd. Customize feedings each day to reflect the daily changes on your dairy.
- Monitor percent overfed or cleaned up and plan for tomorrow. Analyze dry matter intakes and make management decisions based on accurate data. Look at feed efficiency ratios and critical information like feed cost per cow, per hundred weight, and income over feed cost.
- Avoid Empty Bunk Syndrome. One of the biggest management questions since the implementation of Total Mixed Rations has been how much to overfeed the cows. Feed too much and waste money, or feed too little and hurt milk production for the day.
- Inventory Shrink, "The Silent Thief". Supplying quality feed remains the largest expense associated with operating a dairy, however, many farm managers do not have a system in place to monitor inventory, and "the silent thief", otherwise known as shrink. Shrink adds thousands of dollars of unaccountable expense to dairies each year.
- Operator Efficiency. It is crucial that feed is accurately mixed and distributed in order to ensure that a balanced ration is presented to the dairy herd. Feed Supervisor® Software confirms that mixing errors made today cause problems such as displaced abomasums tomorrow.
- Manual System: Feed Supervisor® Software can be used as a standalone PC package that generates batch sheets, monitors inventory and cleanup through manual inputs to the software.
- Scale Interface: Feed Supervisor® Software can be interfaced to a Avery Weigh Tronix 2040 indicator, where the indicator records batches mixed, clean up weights, and sends the information back to the PC via wireless data transfer or a manual TDM module download.
- Touch Screen Feeding: Our top of the line package, the FS»Touch touch screen feeding system, works with the Avery Weigh Tronix 640 indicator or Digi-Star indicators and connects the power of a PC to your TMR mixer. Transfer data through your existing WiFi network, or use a USB memory stick for a low cost alternative.
- All versions of Feed Supervisor® Software are fully upgradeable to the next level.
- All Feed Supervisor® Software versions include network capability at no extra cost when used with your existing office network.
- All versions of Feed Supervisor® Software include 15 different language options.