- The Model 640 is a general purpose indicator which provides simple, yet accurate and reliable weighing used on mixers, grain carts (grain chasers), livestock scales, feed bins, weigh carts and many more applications.
Features & Advantages
- Simple Operation - ZERO key zeros the scale, PRINT key transfers weight data to printer, computer, or transfer data module (TDM-40).
- Gross/Tare/Net - G/N key allows viewing of either gross or net weights. TARE key is useful for temporary “zeroing” of the scale.
- Motion Filtering - Enhanced dual "harmonizer" filtering settles down weight display for easy viewing. Ideal for filtering excess motion on mixers and livestock applications.
- Memory Accumulators - 100 six-character alpha-numeric accumulator channels. Useful in identifying fields, seed type, livestock groups or amounts of recipes batched and or fed.
- RS-232 Port— Bi-directional serial port with battery backed time & date. Multiple printouts available for transfer to printer/computer or Transfer Data System. Transfer data via print key, broadcast or enquire data.
- RF Option— Provides a complete WIRELESS control via the RD40RF, with weight display and all key functions of the 640/XL. Ideal use for front end loaders, or feed rooms allowing user remote control.
- Printers— Tape and Ticket printers available.
- TDM-40— Transfer Data Module with TDS-40 computer Transfer Data Software.
- Remote Displays— RD40 (1.1 inch ) RD40XL (2.0 inch) RD40RF (1.1 inch wireless) and large scoreboard displays for permanent installations.
- Connectors— Available with choice of scale connectors, including most major scale brands.
- Junction Box— Weigh Bar junction boxes.