- The Models 1040 is full-featured indicator that simplify batching and help manage feed costs. The 1040 features a 1.1 inch display.
Features & Advantages
- Automatic Ration Adjustment - Allows user to spell out names or assign numbers for ingredients, rations and pens.
- Alpha-Numeric Keypad & Display - Allows user to spell out names or assign numbers for ingredients, rations and pens.
- Flexible Programming - Gives choice of entering recipes by percentage, amount per ingredient or amount per animal.
- Accumulators - Provides usage history of individual ingredients, recipes and pens for inventory management.
- RD64/RD64XL Remote Displays – extra-large 2.0” LCD display (RD64XL) or 1.1” (RD64) is easy-to-read with fiberoptic backlight, day or night.
- Door Open Input – Connect to door sensor to identify when feed mixer door is open.
- XM64 Transmitter/Receiver – allows wireless remote control of tare, gross/net, or ingredient advance when away from the indicator. Available with 1040/1040XL indicator or RD64/RD64XL remote display.
- RD64M Remote Display – compact unit ideal for mirror mounting or other limited space.
- RD40-RF Remote Display – wireless unit communicates via RF to allow placement inside loader cab for ultimate viewing convenience.
- RF Transfer – allows wireless interface to RD40-RF remote display or wireless transfer of RS-232 port.
- Speed Sensor Input – monitors mixer speed and automatically adjusts mix time.
- Transfer Data System – consists of a memory module (TDM-40) and PC software package (TDS-1040) for simple means of uploading/downloading information between PC and indicator. Changes to recipe/pen requirements are easily transferred to indicator and completed batch records/pen feedings are easily transferred to PC.
- Feed Management Software – interfaces to several industry standard feed management software packages.