- No mercury, UV and IR rays.
- Less Co2 emission.
- Less heat generated.
- Up to 80% energy saving.
- Up to 30 times longer lifetime than fluorescent lamp tube.
Each light comes with:
- Two heavy duty metal mounting clips
- One short connector for joining lights
- One 12" flexible jumper cord for joining at a distance or corners
- One 12" Starter cord for powering the first light of a row (Up to 14 lights per row)
- One end plug for capping off the end light of a row
Return on investment:
- - Your costly CSA specs/approval always stays valid as these lights are their own fixture. If you modify your existing flourecent fixture with a ballast you will lose your CSA Rating.
- - Generally one 4' unit is used to light 50 sqFt