- The FEEDScan-FM NIR analyzer is mounted on the scraper of self-propelled feed mixers.
- During loading phase of ingredients, the FEEDScan-FM measures in real time the value of moisture and key nutrients of each ingredient.
- The system automatically recalculates the weight of ingredients thus ensuring the ration delivered matches the daily feed ration calculated by the nutritionist.
- Providing always consistent rations means:
- Increasing the amount of milk produced
- Improving milk quality
- Increasing the level of fat and protein in the milk
- Daily ration management contributes to:
- Keep balanced and constant nutritional values for each ration
- Providing nutritionists with remote access to the DTM™- Daily TMR Manager Software to constant monitoring the feeding process and take corrective actions when required:
- Quick return on investments (On average, farmers have seen payback from their system in as little as six months)
- Never wait for moisture tests or lab results
- Never second -guess over- or under-feeding your animals
- Have greater control over weather events
- The analysis taken by the FEEDScan-FL is transferred to the indicator that automatically adjust the target weight for each ingredient loaded based upon real time measure of dry matter quantity.
- The instrument is pre-loaded with NIR calibration curves for 7 ingredients (Crops) with a total of 44 curves.
- NIR Evolution Software: provided as standard with the purchase of each portable NIR analyzer enables:
- Initial verification of your NIR device
- keeping your analyzer always up-to-date (update of calibrations and firmware)
- reliable predictions thanks to the constant alignment between your NIR analyzer and test lab
- FEEDScan-FL can be associated to Feedelio 8000 KIT and Feedelio 8000-IC KIT.
- 7 Preloaded ingredients by 7 nutrients for a total of 44 NIR calibration curves.
- 44 calibration curves included within the NIR analyzer to start analyzing your material on-site.
- New ingredients and nutrients available on requests.