- The TST 7600 is a full featured mixer scale indicator that allows producers to make adjustments scale side and records the data for use in TMR Tracker.
- “Feed managers can look at a three-day feed history scale side with the TST 7600, enhancing their ability to quickly identify changes in consumption or dry matter.
- With the TST 7600 feed managers can change dry matter (DM) and record refusals at the scale eliminating additional paperwork in the cab.
- The TST 7600 has a resistive screen, which is responsive to touch even when gloves are worn, along with clear graphics and intuitive buttons which will make training new feeders easier.
- The TST 7600 works in conjunction with any of the Digi-Star indicators or ScaleLink and is compatible with most of Digi-Star's wireless communication systems.
- The TST 7600 is available from Digi-Star's extensive network of feed mixer manufacturers.
Features & Advantages
- TMRT Batching Compatibility.
- 7” color display.
- “Intuitive” design with symbolic icons.
- Out of Stock ingredient substitution.
- User Access Levels and Security.
- Rotation Counter capable.
TST 7600 Offers
- Dry Matter Adjustment.
- Weighback logging & substitution.
- Software upgrades by Customer by external USB.