- The Model 640XL is a general purpose indicator which provides simple, yet accurate and reliable weighing used on mixers, grain carts(grain chasers), livestock scales, feed bins, weigh carts and many more applications.
Features & Advantages
- Simple Operation - ZERO key zeros the scale, PRINT key transfers weight data to printer, computer, or transfer data module (TDM-40).
- Gross/Tare/Net - G/N key allows viewing of either gross or net weights. TARE key is useful for temporary “zeroing” of the scale.
- Motion Filtering - Enhanced dual "harmonizer" filtering settles down weight display for easy viewing. Ideal for filtering excess motion on mixers and livestock applications.
- Memory Accumulators - 100 six-character alpha-numeric accumulator channels. Useful in identifying fields, seed type, livestock groups or amounts of recipes batched and or fed.
- Available Ports – Two ports come standard on the M640/XL indicators. Select one RD40/XL and one RS-232, or two RS-232 ports, or two RD40/XL ports.
- RS-232 Ports – Two Bi-directional serial ports are available. These can be used to print multiple formats, communicate to a PC or Data Transfer system, broadcast to remote displays and enquire data. When set in 640PC mode the serial port will accept commands to take control of the indicator, access new loading modes and has the ability to display messages on the M640 display.
- RD40/XL Port – Allows interface to RD40 1.1" (28 mm) or RD40XL 2.0" (50.8 mm) remote displays. RD40XL display offers optional XM64 wireless handheld transmitter for remote control of Tare & G/N keys on the 640XL.
- Door Open Input – Connect to door sensor to identify when feed mixer door is open.
- RF Option – Provides a complete WIRELESS control interface via the RD40RF. Ideal use for front end loaders or feed rooms allowing user remote control. Can be factory or field installed internally to 640/640XL or externally connected with RS-232 serial port.
- CP-103 – compact thermal printer available.
- TDS-40 – Transfer data kit.