- The Model 2040 is a powerful batching indicator designed for today's modern dairy operation. Add the convenience of wireless RF communication between the 2040 and Feed Supervisor® software package for maximum efficiency and control of inventory, ration formulation, operator performance, pen feedings, data analysis, dry matter intakes, report generation and clean-up evaluation. The 2040 features a 1.1 inch display.
Features & Advantages
- Automatic Ration Adjustment - Ensures proper ration balance and eliminates guesswork.
- Alpha-Numeric Keypad & Display - Allows user to spell out names or assign numbers for ingredients, rations and pens.
- Internal Memory - Stores several days of batch data before downloading to the computer.
- Feeding Flexibility - Operator can change head counts, number of feedings per day, feeding sequence and target amounts at the indicator.
- RD64/RD64XL Remote Displays – extra-large 2.0” LCD display (RD64XL) or 1.1” (RD64) is easy-to-read with fiberoptic backlight, day or night.
- XM64 Transmitter/Receiver – allows wireless remote control of tare, gross/net, or ingredient advance when away from the indicator. Available with 1040/1040XL indicator or RD64/RD64XL remote display.
- RD64M Remote Display – compact unit ideal for mirror mounting or other limited space.
- RD40-RF Remote Display – wireless unit communicates via RF to allow placement inside loader cab for ultimate viewing convenience.
- RF Transfer – allows wireless interface to RD40-RF remote display or wireless transfer of RS-232 port.
- Speed Sensor Input – monitors mixer speed and automatically adjusts mix time.
- Transfer Data System – consists of a memory module (TDM-40) and Feed Supervisor software package for simple means of uploading/downloading information between PC and indicator. Changes to recipe/pen requirements are easily transferred to indicator and completed batch records/pen feedings are easily transferred to PC.