- Simple design and layout flexibility easily adapts to your needs for today and tomorrow
- Not your typical straight-line conveyor! Patz Material-Moving System enables you to transport materials horizontally, around corners, up inclines, and levels out again.
- Features Patz proven hook-and-eye chain link and flite system
- In-floor concrete or metal trough, and above floor metal trough available
- Three drive unit options available: roller chain, planetary, gearbox with low horsepower requirements
- Moves material up to 400 feet (122 m)
Used For Moving
Wood Blocks, Chips, Bark, Trash/Rubbish, Coal, Mineral Ores, Oyster Shells, Slaughter House Waste, Sweet Corn, Sweet Corn (Cobs), Cabbage, Vegetables, Fruits, Nuts, Gravel, Metal Shavings, Pulp, Sawdust, Food Processing Waste, Sewage Sludge, Ashes, Dry Fertilizer, Feed, Grains, Foundry Sand, Mud on Oil Rigs, Dredged Mud and Sand, Recycling Materials, and much more.